Villas Fawakay is a stunning collection of four villas and three smaller eco villas, 15 minutes’ drive from the Marrakech Medina. It combines the privacy of your own accommodation with the services of a boutique hotel.
For those seeking family villas in Morocco, Villas Fawakay has it all. Set in 3.5 acres of rose gardens and patrolled by a friendly donkey, this beautiful retreat was established by British couple Francis and Dawn. The couple now live on site full time with their children, cats, dogs, chickens, and donkey, Norman.
There are communal areas including a rooftop bar, dining room and two pools (one is shallow and suitable for younger children), with an honesty bar by the pools as well. Also on-site is a hammam offering traditional massage and a gift shop.
The accommodation is well thought out with secluded gardens offering privacy when you want it. However, when you’re feeling sociable you’ll enjoy chatting with owners Francis and Dawn as well as other guests in common areas.
Villas Fawakay is popular with families and couples, while large groups for birthday and wedding parties can have exclusive hire of the whole venue. There are occasional cooking and pilates retreats, while those looking for a shorter activity can enjoy an afternoon cooking lesson with in-house chef, Bouchera, whose meals attract rave reviews.
You can rent the entire place, sleeping up to 36 adults, single villas, or suites within the villas. Prices range from £150 per night for a suite or eco-villa, to £450 per night for the largest villa (Taos), which sleeps eight adults.
If you’re looking for family villas in Morocco, or for the perfect getaway for a large group or wedding party, get in touch for exclusive hire prices and to book.
Villas Fawakay, family villas in Morocco
- All prices are for bed and breakfast. Half board can be arranged at extra cost. A la carte meals available on site
- Extra beds can be provided for £30 each. Kids under five go free
- Large communal swimming pool, heated in winter months
- Fully staffed villas, breakfast included and other meals also available plus kids menu
- Live entertainment, and special celebratory meals arranged on request
- On-site hammam, in-villa massages may be available on request
- Activities for all the family; Small playground with swings and slide, cookery lessons, clay modelling, darts, ping pong, and DVD library
- Babysitting available on request, and villas can be equipped with cots, baby monitors etc.
- The cookery lessons with the charming cook, Bouchera, for both adults and children!
- Villas Fawakay for parties and celebrations, perfect for exclusive use bookings
- Having privacy and seclusion when you want it as well as the option to socialise too
- The little gift shop, pick up some local handicrafts that you won’t find in the souks!
- The Eco Villa Suites are beautifully done and a leader in Morocco, Villas Fawakay was the proud 2018 World Travel Awards Winner as Morocco’s leading green hotel
- The close access to the three 18-hole golf courses