Villamino is a beautiful, family-friendly villa idyllically located at the foothills of the dramatic High Atlas Mountains, yet less than a 30 minute drive from the ancient Medina of Marrakech.
This stunning five bedroom villa comfortably sleeps up to nine guests, with four en-suite bedrooms and also a single bedroom. The villa has a spacious lounge and dining room which leads out to the flower-filled garden with large lawn and gorgeous swimming pool.
There are several outside terraces as well as a beautiful roof terrace, perfect for a pre-dinner drink or a spot of stargazing, and popular with the children there is also a ‘den’ at the villa with plasma TV and DVD’s.
Despite Villamino being only 25 minutes’ drive from lively Marrakech, this charming villa feels like a rural retreat, with its huge gardens and a splendid 20m long heated pool which lies at the heart of it.
Villamino is a fully-staffed private villa and the cook will happily prepare a delicious choice of both traditional Moroccan dishes, and international cuisine to suite all tastes, including special meals for younger guests.
If you are looking for a family-friendly private villa near Marrakech, Villamino will tick all the boxes!
- 5 bedrooms, 4 (2 double and 2 twin bedded) each with en-suite bathroom, plus a single room with access to a separate shower room
- Breakfast included
- All rooms have air-conditioning and heating
- Large lounge and dining room, with doors leading out on to the terrace and gardens
- Private swimming pool (pool heating recommended Oct-April*). Pool house with toilet and shower
- Fully-staffed with housekeeper, maids and live-in cook. Laundry service*. WiFi (suitable for emailing and browsing only), IPod dock, DVD, CD player, TV (for DVD’s only)
- Extra meals, transfers and excursions can be arranged*
- Shared use of Bab Adrar’s exercise room and floodlit clay tennis court*
- Special celebration parties, with live local entertainment, also arranged*
*at extra cost
- Relaxing by the pool and enjoying the peace and tranquillity of the pretty gardens
- The choice of terraces to relax on, especially the roof terrace with its magical mountain views
- Walking or trekking in the Atlas Mountains with a professional guide, before lunch in a typical Berber restaurant
- The den, which is perfect for the kids to escape the heat of the Moroccan sun
- The villa’s rural location, surrounded by olive groves, small farm holdings and wildlife, yet so close to Marrakech