Villamino is a luxurious villa idyllically located at the foothills of the dramatic High Atlas Mountains, yet less than 30 minutes’ drive from the bustling Medina of ancient Marrakech.
This stunning 5 bedroom villa comfortably sleeps up to 9 guests, with 4 en-suite double/twin bedrooms and also a single bedroom. The villa has a spacious lounge/dining room which leads out to the flower-filled garden with large lawn and gorgeous swimming pool.
There are several outside terraces and a beautiful roof terrace, perfect for a pre-dinner drink or a spot of star-gazing, and popular with the children there is also a den/chill-out room at the villa with plasma TV and DVD’s.
Although less than 25 minutes from the city centre Medina, the villa feels like a rural retreat, with its huge gardens and a splendid 20m long heated pool which lies at the heart of it.
Villamino is a fully-staffed villa and the cook will happily prepare a delicious menu of both traditional Moroccan dishes as well as international dishes to suite all tastes, including special meals for younger guests.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with en-suite bathroom, and a single room with access to a separate shower room
- Breakfast included
- All rooms have air-conditioning/heating
- Large lounge and dining room, with French doors to terrace and gardens
- Private swimming pool (pool heating recommended Oct-April*), with pool house with toilet and shower
- Fully staffed with housekeeper, maids and live-in cook. Laundry service*. Wifi (suitable for emailing and browsing only), Ipod dock, DVD, CD player, TV (for DVD’s only)
- Extra Meals, transfers and excursions arranged*
- Shared use of Bab Adrar hammam, exercise room and floodlit clay tennis court*
- Special celebration parties, with live local entertainment, also arranged*
*at extra cost
- Relaxing by the pool and enjoying the peace and tranquility of the pretty gardens
- The several terraces to relax on especially the roof terrace with its magical mountain views
- Walking or trekking in the Atlas mountains with a local trained guide, then enjoying lunch in a typical Berber restaurant
- The den – perfect for the kids to escape the heat of the African sun
- The villa’s rural location, surrounded by olive groves, small farm holdings and wildlife, yet only a 30 minute’s drive to Marrakech to explore the souks and historic sites