A luxury staffed private villa located on a small, private estate at the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Close to both the Berber villages and breath-taking scenery of the Ourika Valley and only a 25 minute drive into Marrakech.
Villa Oliva is a superb luxury staffed villa on the outskirts of Marrakech. There are five elegant bedrooms leading out onto the gardens which offer superb views out towards the distant snow capped mountains. Each room at the villa has been tastefully furnished to a high standard, combining a mixture of contemporary and traditional local craftsmanship.
The inviting swimming pool surrounded by ancient olive and palm trees lies at the heart of the lush gardens. Here, you will also find the beautiful shaded dining area, a wonderful spot to enjoy a meal with family and friends.
There is a friendly and efficient team of staff at the villa, including the superb cook, who will look after you impeccably and ensure you enjoy the privacy of a luxury villa with the services of a boutique hotel.
The centre of Marrakech is close by, with its colourful souks, museums and palaces. In contrast, a gentle trek in the nearby Atlas Mountains then lunch at a traditional local restaurant is an unforgettable experience and easily accessible from the villa.
Whether you are looking for a venue to celebrate a special occasion, or simply seeking a relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings, a stay at Villa Oliva is the perfect choice for both couples and families at any time of year.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with en-suite bathroom, each room has air-conditioning and heating
- There is a large private swimming pool: 12m x 5m (pool heating recommended Oct-April – £55 per day)
- Breakfast is included. Lunch and dinner can be arranged locally, lunch is £12pp for 2 courses, evening meals are £18pp for 3 courses, children under 12 are charged 50% and children under 2 are free
- Staffed luxury villa near Marrakech with housekeeper, maid and cook
- There is also a House Manager, who can arrange transfers, excursions and book restaurants
- WiFi, IPod dock, DVD & CD player, and TV (for DVD’s only)
- Use of the communal fitness room and clay tennis court
- Massages and yoga classes can be arranged at the villa – prices available upon request
- Special celebrations and events can also be arranged, with live local entertainment – prices available upon request
- Airport transfers are payable locally at approx. 400 dirhams per transfer each way for up to 6 guests
- The excellent meals prepared by the cook at the villa, particularly her tasty tajines
- Gazing out at the magical views from the roof terrace, or relaxing by the fire in the cosy lounge in the winter
- Walking or trekking in the Atlas Mountains with a local guide and visiting the local Berber markets
- A relaxing massage in the gardens or in the privacy of your own room
- Playing a round of golf at one of the nearby championship courses
- Spending the morning shopping in the souks of Marrakech, before returning to the villa for lunch and a relaxing afternoon by the pool