Villa Oliva is located on a small tranquil domaine in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, close to the Berber villages and breathtaking mountain scenery yet a mere 25 minutes drive from Marrakech.
Villa Oliva is a delightful private villa on the outskirts of Marrakech, with 5 en-suite bedrooms and a large swimming pool, which rests in beautiful subtropical gardens, surrounded by olive groves and palm trees. The villa is tastefully finished to a high standard, and combines a mixture of contemporary and traditional Moroccan craftsmanship. Bedrooms open onto the gardens and enjoy uninterrupted views of the distant snow-capped mountains. A friendly and efficient team, including your own cook, are on hand to look after you and nothing is too much trouble.
Villa Oliva is the perfect choice for both couples and families, to celebrate a special occasion, or simply to relax and chill out in beautiful surroundings, at any time of year.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with en-suite bathrooms, all with air-conditioning/heating in all rooms. Breakfast included.
- Private swimming pool: 12m x 5m (pool heating recommended Oct-April**)
- Fully-staffed with housekeeper and live-in cook
- Wifi, Ipod dock, DVD & CD player, TV (for DVD’s only)
- Shared use of Bab Adrar hammam, exercise room and clay tennis court
- Meals, transfers and excursions arranged**
- Massage treatments and yoga classes can be arranged in the villa**
- Special celebration parties, with live local entertainment, also arranged**
** All at extra cost – details on request
- The excellent Moroccan tajines prepared by Zahira, the in-house cook
- Watching the stars from the panoramic roof terrace, or relaxing by the fire in the cosy lounge
- Walking in the Atlas Mountains and visiting the local Berber markets
- Enjoying a relaxing massage in the gardens or in the privacy of your own room
- Booking a round of golf at one of the excellent Championship courses nearby