This elegant villa in Marrakech will appeal to both families and small groups alike. Marie-Laurence, the French owner has added to its charms, by acquiring some of the outstanding Art Deco furniture from the legendary Hotel Mamounia when it was refurbished.
Tucked away in a hectare of tranquil gardens of bougainvillea, olive, palm and orange trees, with an inviting pool and extensive sun terraces, this spacious and comfortable villa combines many traditional Moroccan features with all modern comforts and facilities.
Villa ML feels more like a home rather than just a rented villa and is the perfect place to relax in or just soak up the sunshine in comfortable surroundings. The huge living-dining room has comfy sofas and chairs, original paintings and a cosy fireplace, whilst the outside terrace with its Art Deco chairs, is the perfect place to dine al fresco. The spacious bedrooms enjoy pleasant views over the gardens to the distant snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
In terms of location, Villa ML is both secluded and convenient; just a 5 minute drive from the ancient Medina of Marrakech, with its lively souks and restaurants, and only 10 – 15 minute’s drive from several Championship golf courses.
- 5 en suite bedrooms 4 x doubles 1 x twin (each 40 m2), plus a separate open-plan garden pavilion (double), with air-conditioning/heating. Each bedroom has a separate wc, dressing room and own terrace.
- The villa sleeps up to a total of 13 guests
- Breakfast and airport transfers are included
- Private swimming pool (pool heating recommended Oct-April at a charge)
- Living-dining room with air-conditioning and fire-place. TV, CD, DVD players and Wifi
- Fully-staffed with your own cook and maid
- Approx. costs of meals per person: Lunch: Adults €20; Child under 12 €10. Dinner: Adults €25; Child under 15 €15. Drinks not included
- The villa’s convenient location just outside Marrakech, yet close to the Medina and souks, golf courses and the Airport
- A perfect choice for families with children, with the city’s popular ‘Oasiria’ Water Park, (with several pools, slides and waves machines) plus an Equestrian Centre both close by
- As an alternative to the ‘A la carte’ meals, you can choose the ‘Liberty’ meal option, whereby the staff do your shopping and the cook prepares your meals. The cost for this service is €50 per day (available for 7 night stays or more only) guests reimburse the staff for the cost of the shopping.
- Perfect for family celebrations, Villa ML can also be booked in conjunction with two neighbouring villas (Villas Jardin des Roses and Villa Amina) for an extended house party. Live entertainment can also be arranged.
- A perfect choice for golfers, with the nearest course just a 5 minute’s drive away