Offering elegant accommodation for up to 13 guests, this fully-staffed villa with a chef in Marrakech is ideal for families and groups.
Villa ML’s calm atmosphere invites you to relax and soak up the sunshine in comfortable surroundings. The huge living-dining room has comfy sofas and chairs, original paintings and a cosy fireplace. The outside terrace with Art Deco chairs is the perfect place to dine al fresco, while spacious bedrooms enjoy pleasant views over the gardens to the distant Atlas Mountains.
Tucked away in a hectare of tranquil gardens Villa ML has an inviting pool and extensive sun terraces. The spacious and comfortable accommodation combines traditional Moroccan features with modern comforts and facilities and is ideal for families and groups looking for a fully-staffed villa with a chef in Marrakech.
The location is secluded yet convenient. You’re within walking distance of the Oasiria water park, and La Paillote restaurant. It’s also just a 5-minute drive from the ancient Medina of Marrakech, with its lively souks and restaurants, and only 10-15 minutes’ drive from several championship golf courses.
Groups will enjoy the large living-dining room, while larger groups can also rent neighbouring Villa Amina and Villa Jardin Des Roses, with the three villas sleeping up to 43 people in total.
- 6 en-suite bedrooms in total: 5 in the main house 4 x doubles 1 x twin (each 40 m2, one with an extra single bed), plus 1 in the separate open-plan garden pavilion (double). Each bedroom has a separate wc, dressing room and own terrace.
- The villa sleeps up to 13 guests
- Breakfast and airport transfers are included
- Private swimming pool (pool heating recommended Oct-April at a charge)
- Living-dining room with air-conditioning and fire-place. TV, CD, DVD players and WiFi
- Fully-staffed with your own cook and maid
- Approx. meal costs per person: Lunch: Adults €20; Child under 12 €10. Dinner: Adults €25; Child under 12 €15. Drinks not included
- The villa’s peaceful location in a hectare of gardens, yet close to the Medina and souks, golf courses and airport
- Marie-Laurence, the French owner, has used outstanding Art Deco furniture which he acquired from the legendary Hotel Mamounia (where Winston Churchill famously used to stay).
- As an alternative to ‘A la carte’ meals, you can choose the ‘Liberty’ meal option (available for 7 night stays or more). With this option, the staff do your shopping and the cook prepares your meals. The cost for this service is approximately €50 per meal per day. Guests reimburse the staff for the cost of the shopping.
- Villa ML can also be booked in conjunction with two neighbouring villas (Villa Jardin des Roses and Villa Amina) for an extended house party. We can also organise live entertainment for you!