Stunning Art Deco style luxury villa in the heart of Marrakech. With private pool set in exotic gardens in the desirable Majorelle district, Villa Lapis is sure to delight.
Villa Lapis is a stylish and sophisticated residence, set behind high walls and surrounded by lush gardens. This luxury villa in the heart of Marrakech is just around the corner from the legendary Majorelle Gardens and the new Yves Saint Laurent Museum.
Originally dating to the 1950’s, this exquisite villa has been elegantly furnished, drawing inspiration from Mallet-Stevens, one of the prominent modern architects of the 1930’s. Natural light floods into all the rooms through large French windows, creating an enchantingly calm atmosphere. The focal point of this unique home has to be its beautiful, private garden surrounded by lofty palms, oleander and bougainvillea, with an inviting pool and sun loungers. It’s the perfect spot for relaxing and soaking up the Moroccan sunshine, or enjoying an al fresco meal.
The location of Villa Lapis, in the heart of of the new town it is a real highlight. Gueliz, the former French quarter of vibrant Marrakech, is home to galleries, trendy restaurants and chic boutiques and is a lovely place to stroll through and take in the sights. The souks of the ancient Medina, are also just a pleasant 20 minute walk away.
- 4 en-suite bedrooms (3 with double beds and 1 with twin beds. 3 rooms have their own terrace). All rooms have bath and separate shower, air-conditioning, heating and a hairdryer. The Master suite has a safe, plus 2 extra beds available for children
- Staffed by a local team, including housekeeper and cook, maid and gardener (8.30am to 5pm). Supplement is charged locally if the cook is required to serve evening meals
- Breakfast is included and other meals are payable locally. Fully equipped kitchen (for staff and occasional guest use)
- Airport transfers and excursions can be arranged at extra cost
- There is private parking at the villa
- Spacious and bright lounge with French windows, lead out to the spectacular, secluded gardens with pool (8m x 3m) and terrace. Separate formal dining room and TV room
- Terraces on the first and second floors, with sun loungers, seating and dining area, both with panoramic views over the palm trees towards the iconic Majorelle Gardens
- WiFi internet access, TV sound system, DVD and CD players
- Extra staff available on request (waiter, driver, babysitter and beauty therapist)
- Children are welcome (2 extra beds also available). P
- Mustapha, the English speaking House Manager offers a full concierge service for arranging tours, treks, massages and booking restaurants
- The central yet peaceful location, moments from the famous Majorelle Gardens, part of the Musée Yves St-Laurent
- Relaxing in the calm atmosphere and secluded gardens with birdsong and lovely terraces, perfect for al fresco dining
- Strolling through the elegant interior and stylish décor, which are really special
- Taking a refreshing dip in the pool, which is a good size for a villa right in the heart of the city
- Villa Lapis as being the perfect place to impress family and friends, perhaps to celebrate a special occasion