For a truly relaxing villa holiday sunbathing by the pool, lazing with a book in a shady nook, working out al fresco on the fitness terrace, with perhaps an occasional visit to the colourful sights and souks of the Medina, then Villa Jardin des Roses is a perfect choice for a Moroccan luxury villa just a 5 minute’s drive from the centre of Marrakech.
This luxurious, contemporary 4-7 bedroom Moorish villa is set in exotic landscaped gardens of scented roses and hundreds of mandarin, palm and olive trees. The centre piece is a large private pool and pool-house, surrounded by parasols and comfy sun loungers.
Very few private villas in Morocco are as stylishly presented or as well-equipped as elegantly designed Villa Jardin des Roses. With spacious and bright interiors and four tastefully decorated suites, it combines chic Moroccan furnishings, soft Berber rug and original paintings, with the discreet five-star services of a top notch boutique hotel.
On the ground floor, the impressive double-height lounge-dining room has huge picture windows opening onto the outside terrace, which overlooks the gardens and is beautifully lit by night, creating a magical ‘A Thousand and One Nights’ atmosphere, with music gently playing from the surround-sound Bose sound system, you might well think that you are in Paradise…
The first floor offers 2 further bedrooms which lead on to the large terrace where on a clear day, the views of the Atlas Mountains in the distance are just magical.
In the garden, there is a further pavilion complete with salon on terrace, the bungalow and newly built for 2019 is the splendid garden room, an enormous room easily sleeping 2 adults and 2 children, and can also double up as a conference room.
There is also the wonderful private Spa, complete with traditional hammam, massage and beauty room with an array of treatments, to thoroughly pamper yourself in the comfort of your own luxury Moroccan villa.
Nothing is too much trouble for Michel the owner and his friendly, yet discreet team, who will look after you impeccably, cook delicious meals and arrange guided tours of the Medina and day trips to the Berber villages of the nearby Atlas Mountains.
- Luxury 4 en-suite bedroom villa (each 50m2), with a separate open-plan pavilion (90m2) and a wooden bungalow in the gardens. All rooms can be twin or double-bedded. The villa sleeps 14 guests + extra beds can be provided for children
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning/heating, safe, a separate wc, dressing room and outside terrace. Ground-floor rooms open onto a small Zen garden, with outside shower
- Breakfast, unlimited mineral water, tea, coffee and return airport transfers are included
- Large gardens with private swimming pool, (5m x 15m). Pool heating recommended Oct-April, costs €40 per day) with sun loungers and umbrellas. Small fitness terrace, with treadmill, exercise bike and weightsin the garden
- Lounge-dining room with air-conditioning/heating and open fire-place. Fibre-optic internet connection and Satellite TV. Small library room with CD/DVD, Ipod player and Bose sound system in lounge, terrace and gardens
- Fully staffed villa with a House Manager, your own cook and maids
- Spa with hammam, massag room, beauty treatment room and relaxation area
- Approx. costs of meals per person: Lunch: €18; Dinner: €25 (children under 12 years 50% reduction. Drinks not included
- Ideal for families with young children (cot, highchair & babysitting service provided)
- The peaceful and convenient location, less than a 10 minutes drive from the delights of the Medina but far enough to ensure a restful stay
- Perfect for families with children; the ‘Oasiria’ Water Park is just a 5-minute walk away (and offers 50% discount to all villa residents). Horse-riding and a 9-hole golf course also nearby, plus easy access to all the fun of Marrakech
- As an alternative to the ‘A la carte’ meals, you can choose the ‘Liberty’ meal option, whereby the staff do your shopping and the cook prepares your meals. The cost for this service is €40 for lunch or €60 for dinner (available for 7 night stays or more only) guests reimburse the staff for the cost of the shopping
- A perfect retreat for celebrations and events, this villa can also be booked in conjunction with two neighbouring villas (Villa ML and Villa Amina) for larger groups. Live entertainment can also be arranged