Perfect for couples or a group of friends, this luxury Marrakech holiday villa is an idyllic place to unwind and relax
A new addition to our villas in Morocco, is the beautiful Villa Dar Flora, a charming 3 bedroom luxury holiday villa, located on a small private domaine in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, yet within striking distance of Marrakech and the airport, just a 25 minutes drive away.
A true Moroccan home from home, this luxury villa near Marrakech is set in a magnificent walled garden, full of sub-tropical plants, olive trees, palm trees and fragrant roses. The heavenly shaded terrace is perfect for al fresco dining, plus there are other garden terraces or relax on and enjoy the fabulous vistas of the distant Atlas Mountains.
Villa Dar Flora has been tastefully decorated with great attention to detail, and combines chic Moroccan style with elegant European flair. An elegant lounge and dining room, features an eclectic mix of antiques and objets d’art, with sumptuous fabrics, fashionable Berber rugs and a wonderful art collection.
Villa Dar Flora has 3 ultra comfortable bedrooms with all creature comforts and each comes with its own dressing area, en-suite bathroom, terrace and Moroccan tadelekt bathrooms. The villa comes fully-staffed (with a housekeeper, cook and maid) who ensure that guests have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
From here you can easily visit the fascinating sights of the Red City; explore traditional Berber villages and the verdant scenery of the Ourika Valley, or for the more active, there are beautiful treks in the mountains or several championship golf courses nearby.
- 3 double bedrooms, each with king-size beds, en-suite bathroom (2 have bath & shower), dressing area and outdoor terrace
- All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, safe, hairdryer, towels and toiletries
- Large lounge and dining room, with French doors to dining terrace and gardens, with other shaded terraces
- Wifi access, Ipod dock, DVD, CD player and smart TV
- Large private swimming pool: 13m x 5m (pool heating recommended Oct-April*
- Fully staffed with housekeeper, maid and cook. Laundry service. Breakfast is included; all other meal at extra cost Lunch £12; dinner £18
- Shared use of Bab Adrar hammam, exercise room and clay tennis court*
- Restaurants, transfers and excursions arranged*
- Massage treatments and yoga classes can be arranged in the villa*
* All at extra cost
- The incredibly warm and cosy atmosphere of this charming villa, and the owner’s great attention to detail, reflected in the fine crockery and glasses, the abundance of fresh flowers, fine linens, towels and toiletries
- The villa’s peaceful countryside location, yet convenient access for trips into the city for shopping in the souks, visiting the historic palaces, followed by dinner in one of the city’s many great restaurants
- The excellent service provide by the friendly in house team, as wells Zaira, the cook’s, tasty Moroccan and European dishes; she can also cater for guests with any special dietary requirements
- The impressive subtropical gardens and the choice of shaded terraces to chill out on