One of our favourite handpicked hideaways at the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. If you are looking for a fully-inclusive luxury villa in Marrakech, then exquisite Dar Alana should fit the bill!
This outstanding and stylish villa offers lots of space, perfect for a family or group of friends, with 6 bedrooms (including the fabulous Master Suite with its own terrace) and 3.5 acres of beautiful flower-filled gardens with olive, citrus and shady palms, complete with a large private pool and extensive sun terraces.
Situated on a small, exclusive countryside domaine, the villa enjoys fabulous views of the distant Atlas Mountains. Beautifully furnished and finished to a very high standard, its interiors combine stylish, traditional decor with contemporary Moroccan design. The villa comes fully staffed with a friendly team (including your own personal cook), so all you have to do is to put up your feet, relax and soak up the warm Moroccan sunshine while gazing at the distant mountain views. From Dar Alana, you can easily explore the nearby Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains; alternatively, the bustling Medina of Marrakech is only a 25 minutes drive away for sightseeing, shopping and dining out.
- 6 bedrooms, 5 with en-suite bathrooms, all with air-conditioning/heating in all rooms.
- Villa Dar Alana is on Bed and Breakfast basis, there is a compulsory supplement of £28 per adult/£14 for children under 12 years for full board. Any meals not enjoyed at the villa, the supplement can be offset against drinks/transfers etc.
- Private swimming pool: 15m x 6 m (pool heating recommended Oct-April*)
- Fully-staffed with House Manager, cook and maid
- Free Wifi (suitable for emailing and browsing only), IPod dock, DVD & CD player, TV (for DVDs only)
- Shared use of Bab Adrar exercise room, boules pitch and tennis court
- Massage treatments, excursions and yoga classes can be arranged in the villa*
- Special celebration parties with live local entertainment also arranged*
* All at extra cost – details on request
- Gazing at the wonderful, uninterrupted views of the Atlas Mountains
- Relaxing with a massage on your terrace or in the gardens
- The celebration candlelit dinners with live, local entertainment
- Organised camel rides in the villa’s gardens for kids (and adults!)