One of our favourite handpicked hideaways at the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. If you are looking for a large private villa in Morocco, then the exquisite Dar Alana should fit the bill!
This outstanding, stylish and spacious villa is perfect for a family or group of friends. With 6 bedrooms and 3.5 acres of beautiful flower-filled gardens, complete with a huge private pool and extensive sun terraces, there is plenty of space for all.
Located on a small, exclusive countryside estate, the villa enjoys fabulous views of the distant Atlas Mountains. Beautifully furnished to a very high standard, its interiors combine stylish, traditional décor with contemporary Moroccan design such as the popular Beni Ourain rugs scattered throughout the villa.
Dar Alana comes fully staffed with a friendly team (including your own personal cook), so all you have to do is to put up your feet, relax and soak up the warm Moroccan sunshine while gazing at the distant mountain views. From Dar Alana, you can easily explore the nearby Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains; alternatively, the bustling Medina of Marrakech is only a 25 minute drive away for sightseeing, shopping and dining out.
- 6 bedrooms, 5 with en-suite bathrooms, all with air-conditioning/heating in all rooms.
- Villa Dar Alana is on bed and breakfast basis, there is a compulsory supplement of £28 per adult, £14 for children under 12 years for full board. Any meals not enjoyed at the villa, the supplement can be offset against drinks/transfers etc.
- Private swimming pool: 15m x 6m (pool heating recommended Oct-April*)
- Fully-staffed with House Manager, cook and maid
- Free WiFi (suitable for emailing and browsing only), IPod dock, DVD & CD player, TV (for DVDs only)
- Shared use of Bab Adrar fitness room, boules pitch and tennis court (tennis balls and basic rackets are available)
- Massage treatments, excursions and yoga classes can be arranged in the villa*
- Special parties and events with live local entertainment can also be arranged*
* All at extra cost – details on request
- Gazing at the wonderful, uninterrupted views of the Atlas Mountains
- Relaxing with a massage on your private terrace or in the gardens
- The candlelit celebration dinners with live, local entertainment
- The amount of space, this large private villa is one of the finest we’ve seen in Morocco!
- Organised camel rides in the villa’s gardens for kids (and adults too!)