This charming luxury villa near Marrakech is perfect for a family holiday in Marrakech.
Located in a magical setting of beautiful landscaped gardens facing the majestic Atlas Mountains. Garden paths wind their way between towering palm trees, olive, pomegranate and citrus trees, colourful flowerbeds and tinkling fountains, leading to a large inviting pool with loungers and parasols. The grounds of the villa are enclosed by high walls covered with climbing bougainvillea and jasmine, ensuring complete privacy. There are plenty of shaded cosy nooks for relaxation and al fresco dining.
Villa Amtiaz is a beautiful home with spacious, tastefully decorated interiors that blend classic elegance with local Moroccan design. On the ground floor, there is a large lounge and separate dining room, both leading out to shaded terraces. There is also a double en-suite bedroom with its own terrace on this floor.
On the first floor, there are three sunny and attractively furnished bedrooms each with balcony and a large walk-in bathroom, including the magnificent master suite, complete with dressing room and its own private terrace. The rooftop terrace, with its comfy seating area is a perfect spot for soaking up the warm sunshine over a cool drink and taking in the incredible mountain views at sunset.
The luxury Villa Amtiaz just outside Marrakech offers high standards of service and comfort and is an idyllic retreat for both families and friends. However, the colourful sights and souks of Marrakech Medina are less than half an hour’s drive away.
- 4 spacious bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Ground floor: Double bedroom and sitting area with patio doors to gardens. Upstairs: 2 bedrooms with twin beds (can be doubles) and balcony, plus the spacious Master Suite with king size bed, dressing room, balconies and outdoor terrace with seating area
- All rooms have air-conditioning and central heating, safe, hairdryer and toiletries
- Large lounge with log fires and two spacious seating areas, one European and one Moroccan in style. A separate dining room, with French doors to covered terraces and gardens
- Air-conditioning and central heating throughout; satellite TV, stereo sound system, DVD player and DVD library. Fast WiFi, suitable for work needs and for streaming TV
- Fully-staffed villa with a live-in house keeper/cook and maid (French and Arabic speaking); gardener and night watchman
- Outdoor swimming pool: 15m x 5m with sun loungers and parasols (heated at extra cost (costs €40 per day, plus 2 days pre-heating). Pool towels are provided
- Khadija, the house keeper and cook, oversees the villa and arranges airport transfers and excursions*. She can prepare both Moroccan and European dishes, and also caters for children and any guests with special dietary requirements
- Breakfast is included; all other meals are on request*: Lunch: €18 per adult (€9 for children under 12. Dinner: €25 per adult (€14 for children under 12)
- Children of all ages are welcome and a baby cot and highchair can be provided. Ping pong table, children’s pool toys and books. Children must be supervised at all times
- Fully equipped kitchen and pantry. Laundry service provided*
- Credit card facilities are not available at the villa, so any extras incurred at the villa must be paid for in cash (preferably in Moroccan dirhams)
*at extra cost*
- The tranquil atmosphere with its spacious interiors, extensive gardens, outside terraces and patios
- Enjoying evening drinks and the stunning views of the magical Atlas Mountains from the panoramic roof terrace. Bliss!
- A wonderful choice for families with young children, who can run around in the delightful walled gardens with shady areas and cosy nooks, (there are plenty of hiding places for outdoor games of hide and seek!)
- Khadija, the housekeeper, is kind and knowledgeable, and goes out of her way to ensure that you enjoy a truly relaxing and stress-free holiday
- The kitchen garden provides fresh vegetables, fruit and produce which are served with your meals
- Perfectly placed for exploring and trekking in the dramatic mountains; horse riding and golf are available nearby and close enough to Marrakech for visiting its historic sites and fascinating souks
- This family friendly villa is one of the most charming and comfortable luxury villas we feature in Marrakech…in fact, Amtiaz feels like a real home from home, which you might find difficult to leave!