Just outside Marrakech, Villa Amina offers peace and tranquillity, but is less than 10 minutes from the airport, the ancient Medina, and Gueliz, the sophisticated, modern part of the city. Ideal for groups or anyone looking for a child-friendly villa in Morocco.
Villa Amina sleeps up to 12 people with 4/5 bedrooms in the main house, and a further garden pavilion with double bedroom, cosy lounge and terrace, ideal for guests looking for a little privacy.
The main house enjoys modern Moroccan design with pale tadelakt walls, featuring prints of the old city and lanterns. Downstairs there’s a cool courtyard with trickling fountain, a comfy lounge with fireplace, a separate TV room (which can be made into a twin bedroom for larger parties). The dining room provides ample space for groups dining together and has large bay windows opening out onto the terrace and gardens.
Outside the huge private garden is dotted with palm and olive trees around a large swimming pool, with sun loungers and parasols, plus a tented area at the end of the pool where you can doze in the shade.
The unique restaurant La Paillote is just around the corner, so you can enjoy a delicious meal in beautiful surroundings and stroll home afterwards. Also within a short walk is the popular Oasiria Water Park, and equestrian centre, so this is a fabulous choice for people looking for a child-friendly villa in Morocco!
- Smart 5-6 bedroom villa (including the separate pavilion in the garden). TV room in main house can be made up as an extra twin room. All with en-suite bath or shower room and the master bedroom on the first floor of the main house has a private terrace
- Fully staffed villa with cook and house keeper
- Breakfast is included, other meals can be arranged locally or half board in advance
- Large garden and swimming pool (heated in cooler months at a charge)
- Ideal for families (cot hire, highchairs and babysitting service available)
- Massages available upon request
- Villa Amina can also be rented with Villa Jardin des Roses and Villa ML for events and celebrations – sleeping up to 42 in total
- The location! An oasis of calm – yet minutes from the centre of Marrakech. And plenty on the doorstep to keep the kids amused
- The discreet but friendly team always on hand to assist with a smile
- Relaxing in the shade of the tent by the pool
- Dining at home – fresh, delicious and reasonably priced Moroccan fare
- The large garden (perfect for the kids to run about freely)