Villa Allaimuna is a beautiful house located in the countryside in the verdant Ourika Valley, yet less than half hour drive from the vibrant atmosphere of Marrakech.
Set amid 2 hectares of lush, tranquil gardens with olive trees, roses and a good sized swimming pool, this wonderful villa is tucked away behind pisé walls on a small and secure private domaine of just eight houses, which also benefit from a shared hammam and tennis court.
The interiors of the villa are immaculate, spacious and are tastefully furnished, combining a stylish blend of classic elegance and local character. The whole house is bathed in light and is decorated in a restful palette of soft colours.
A beautiful open-plan lounge and dining room with a fireplace at each end, features fashionable Moroccan Beni Ourain wool rugs, comfy sofas and original paintings. Bedrooms are equally gorgeous and include a fabulous Master suite with a four-poster bed and balcony, with fabulous mountain views, 3 further double room (2 with twin beds) plus a children’s room (with bunk beds), making this the perfect choice for families or couples alike.
Like all our private villas, Allaimuna comes complete with reliable team of friendly staff, including a competent cook who prepares both excellent local cuisine, as well as Mediterranean dishes. With its charming interiors, extensive lawned gardens and panoramic views, splendid pool and shaded terraces for al fresco dining, this is a perfect oasis to chill out in; but if you wish to venture out, then there is plenty to explore up in the nearby villages of the Atlas Mountains as well as in Marrakech.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with en suite bathroom and the child’s room with bunk beds has access to a separate shower room/wc
- Breakfast and airport transfers included
- All rooms have air-conditioning/heating
- Large lounge and dining room, with French doors to terrace and gardens
- Private swimming pool: 12m x 4.5m (pool heating recommended Oct-April at £420 per week*)
- Fully staffed with housekeeper, maids and live-in cook. Laundry service. House Manager oversees the villa and offers a concierge service to arrange transfers and excursions
- Wifi (suitable for emailing and browsing only), Ipod dock, DVD, CD player, TV (for DVD’s only)*
- Meals, transfers and excursions arranged* £12 per person for lunch (2 course), £18 per person for dinner (3 courses), 50% reduction for children under the age of 10, infants are free of charge. Drinks are also payable locally.
- Shared use of Bab Adrar hammam, exercise room and floodlit clay tennis court*
- Massage treatments and yoga classes can be arranged in the villa*
- Special celebration parties, with live local entertainment, also arranged*
* All at extra cost
- Lounging by the pool and gazing at the panoramic views across to the mystic High Atlas Mountains
- Awaking to the sound of silence, broken only by the birdsong
- The variety of different terraces to enjoy meals in the pretty gardens
- Walking or trekking in the mountains with a local trained guide, then enjoying lunch in a typical Berber restaurant
- The villa’s rural location, surrounded by olive groves, small farm holdings and wildlife, yet only a 30 minute’s drive to Marrakech to explore the souks and historic sites, followed enjoy a leisurely meal in the Medina
- For keen golfers, just a short drive away to some of the fabulous championship golf courses outside Marrakech