Villa Allaimuna is a beautiful house located in the foothills of the verdant Ourika Valley, yet less than half an hour away from vibrant Marrakech, ideal for a family holiday in Morocco.
Tucked away behind pisé walls on a secure private estate, set in two hectares of lush, tranquil gardens. Villa Allaimuna is one of just eight luxury villas, each is secluded, yet benefit from shared facilities including clay a tennis court and fitness room.
The interiors of the villa are immaculate, spacious and tastefully furnished, combining a stylish blend of classic elegance and local character. The whole house is bathed in light and is decorated in a soothing palette of soft colours.
There is a beautiful open-plan lounge and dining room with a fireplace at each end, fashionable Moroccan Beni Ourain wool rugs, plush sofas and original paintings. Bedrooms are equally as beautiful and include a fabulous master suite with a four poster bed and balcony, boasting marvellous views of the mountains. Three further bedrooms (two have twin beds), plus a children’s room, make this an ideal choice for a family villa holiday in Morocco.
As with the majority of our private villas in Morocco, Allaimuna comes complete with reliable team of friendly staff. These include an excellent cook who prepares both delicious Moroccan cuisine, as well as tasty Mediterranean dishes.
With its extensive gardens, panoramic views, splendid pool, and shaded terraces for al fresco dining, this is a perfect oasis. However, if you wish to venture out, there is plenty to explore in the nearby villages of the Atlas Mountains as well as bustling Marrakech.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with en-suite bathroom and there is a children’s room with bunk beds, which has access to a separate shower room/wc
- Breakfast included
- Airport transfers are arranged (payable locally)
- All rooms have air-conditioning and heating
- Large lounge and dining room, with doors leading out on to the terrace and gardens
- Private swimming pool: 12m x 4.5m (pool heating recommended Oct-April at £420 per week*)
- Staff include a housekeeper, maids and live-in cook. Laundry service available. There is a House Manager who oversees the villa and offers a concierge service to arrange transfers and excursions
- WiFi (suitable for emailing and browsing only), IPod dock, DVD and CD player and TV (for DVD’s only)*
- Meals, transfers and excursions can be arranged* £12 per person for lunch (2 course), £18 per person for dinner (3 courses). 50% reduction for children under the age of 10, and infants are free of charge. Drinks are payable locally
- Shared use of Bab Adrar’s exercise room and floodlit tennis court*
- Massages and yoga classes can be arranged in the villa*
- Special celebration parties, with live local entertainment can also be pre-booked*
* All at extra cost
- Lounging by the pool and marvelling at the views of the mystical High Atlas Mountains
- Waking up to the sound of silence, broken only by birdsong
- The variety of different terraces to dine at in the beautiful gardens
- The walks and treks in the mountains with a local guide, before enjoying lunch in a typical Berber restaurant
- The location of the villa – despite being surrounded by olive groves and countryside, it is so close to Marrakech
- For keen golfers, it’s just a short drive to some of the excellent championship golf courses