Riad Zolah is a gorgeous, traditional riad in Marrakech, just perfect for a short city break in the sun.
With just six elegantly furnished suites, this is a fantastic base for either a couple or a get together for friends and family. Riad Zolah is ideal whether you are looking a romantic break, or for exclusive use of an authentic Moroccan home for a special occasion.
Unlike many of the riads in the Medina that are tucked away down the myriad of labyrinthine streets, Riad Zolah is ideally positioned and your driver can park within just a couple of minutes stroll from the front door. With spacious interiors surrounding two patios, one with a cooling plunge pool, this delightful riad retains many of its original Moorish features, such as graceful arches, old colourful zelliges and tadelakt plastered walls.
Hidden away in the highly sought after Mouassine district, Riad Zolah is just a stone’s throw from the famous Djemma el Fna square, and many of the little boutiques and restaurants Marrakech has to offer.
After a busy day exploring the bustling Medina, return home to relax by the trickling fountain in the ornate courtyard, take a cooling dip in the plunge pool, spoil yourself with a hammam and massage or simply relax in the sunshine with a book on the roof terrace.
Over the years we have visited an abundance of riads in Marrakech, and the charming Riad Zolah has to be one of our favourites. If you are seeking a traditional, romantic riad in the heart of Marrakech, Riad Zolah is an excellent choice.
- 6 suites (5 of which can sleep a 3rd guest) with air-conditioning and heating
- Plunge pool (heated in cooler months)
- All suites have a Bose IPod docking station
- DVD library and portable DVD player
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Evening meals available upon request
- The friendly team who are always on hand to assist
- Dining at home and sample some of Fatima and Soumia’s delicious dishes by candlelight
- The superb location; quiet yet easy access for taxis and to walking distance to all the souks and sights
- Children! Unlike many traditional riads, this riad is happy to accept children of all ages
- Combining a short stay at Riad Zolah to explore Marrakech with some chill out time in one of our countryside retreats
- Being pampered – the team can arrange manicures, pedicures and henna tattoos in the comfort of the riad