Cosy Riad Samsara is tucked away in the north of Marrakech’s ancient Medina; this wonderful house has been lovingly restored to its former glory by its charismatic French owner, Jacqueline. With just 3 bedrooms, all unique in design and decorated in fine silks, colourful cushions and local crafts, this is a real home from home.
After a long day exploring the souks, it is a welcome treat to arrive home to Riad Samsara, and relax with a refreshing glass of mint tea in the traditional courtyard complete with its gently trickling, petal covered fountain and colourful bougainvillea cascading over the carved wooden balconies; or perhaps up on the beautiful terrace with its enchanting views over the rooftops; Riad Samsara is a simply magical place to stay in the heart of Marrakech.
A delicious breakfast of Moroccan pancakes, fresh fruit salad and home-made preserves is served on the sunny terrace. You can pre-book your evening meal with the riad’s charming housekeeper, Milouda, who will be honoured to prepare a tantalising tagine for you, to enjoy in the romantic, candlelit salon.
Riad Samsara is perfect for those looking for an authentic, intimate boutique hotel in Marrakech, either for couples to celebrate a special occasion, or for a small group of friends wishing to take over the riad exclusively.
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite tadelakt bathrooms
- Beautiful roof terrace with sun loungers, dining and seating area
- Traditional mosaic tiled courtyard, with fountain and cosy bhous
- The location; away from the more touristy areas of the Medina
- Dining in; Milouda’s cooking is a superb way to sample traditional Moroccan dishes
- Celebrations! Riad Samsara is perfect for a small group celebrating a special occasion
- Douar Samra – Jacqueline’s Atlas mountain retreat; we can arrange a stay in both of her charming hotels