A beautiful affordable riad in Marrakech, tucked away in the north of the Medina. This wonderful house has been lovingly restored by charming French owner, Jacqueline.
After a long day exploring the souks, it is a treat to arrive home to Riad Samsara. Be welcomed with a glass of mint tea in the courtyard with gently trickling fountain. Afterwards, you can catch the last of the sun on the pretty upstairs terrace with views over the rooftops.
Each morning, a tasty breakfast of local pancakes, fresh fruit salad and homemade jams is served on the sunny terrace. You can pre-book your evening meal with the charming housekeeper, Milouda, who will prepare an authentic meal to enjoy in the atmospher, candlelit salon.
Riad Samsara is perfect if you’re looking for an affordable authentic riad in the Marrakech medina. With just three colourful bedrooms this is a real home from home, and Jaqueline, the owner, is friendly and welcoming.
Here, you’re in a quiet corner of the city, yet moments from quality bars and places to eat. We think it’s ideal for couples on a romantic break, or for small groups who want to have the place to themselves.
- There are 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and toiletries
- Air conditioning, safe, and free WiFi in each room
- Pretty roof terrace with sun loungers and seating area
- There’s a traditional mosaic tiled courtyard, with fountain and cosy private seating areas
- A tasty breakfast is included, other meals are available on request
- The location! You’re away from busier areas of the Medina, but still close to all the action
- Dining in – Milouda’s cooking is authentic and declicious
- Celebrations – ideal for small groups or couples
- Douar Samra, Jacqueline’s Atlas mountain retreat. We can arrange a stay in both of her lovely hotels