A beautifully restored, historic riad in the centre of Marrakech’s thriving Medina.
Are you looking for a smaller, traditional riad in the centre of Marrakech with a real home from home feel and a pool? Then El Zohar ticks all the boxes. For couples seeking an authentic, romantic riad and small groups looking for exclusive use of a riad to celebrate a special occasion, this is a firm favourite.
Located in Mouassine, a desirable district of the old Medina, Riad El Zohar is right in the centre of Marrakech. After a busy day out exploring, wind your way down the narrow alleys back to your retreat. When you get home, relax in the pretty courtyard or on the terrace, with views across the rooftops. A glass of fresh mint tea and some homemade Moroccan pastries will top it off nicely. El Zohar also has a small pool, which is unusual for central riads, and very welcome in the heat of the city!
And don’t forget, when you book with Mint Morocco, you’ll be getting a personal service from one of our friendly Morocco specialists. We’ve visited each property and are on hand to answer all your questions.
- There are 5 bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Courtyard with small pool
- Beautiful salon with original 18th century hand painted ceiling
- Roof terrace with sun loungers and Caidal tent with fantastic views over the Medina
- Staying in one evening to enjoy a Moroccan feast in the candlelit courtyard
- Private cookery lessons and rustling up our own tasty tagine!
- The unbeatable location for fast access to the souks!
- Cooling off in the pretty pool after a hot day exploring