If you are looking for private villas in Sidi Kaouki, with the services of a boutique hotel, then the family-friendly Rebali Riads will tick all the boxes.
The six riad-style private villas, are nestled in exotic gardens behind the beach, and enjoy panoramic views of Sidi Kaouki’s bay and surrounding countryside from the roof terraces.
The smaller two bedroom villas have a small sun terrace and are perfect for couples or smaller families, and lead out to an inviting communal pool. The larger villas have from three to five bedrooms, each with their own garden and those with a blissful private pool are especially appealing to families.
A stay in one of Rebali Riads combines the privacy and convenience of your own villa with the services of a boutique hotel. The charming villas are decorated in contemporary Moroccan style, all with creature comforts and are well equipped to European standards. You can choose from a variety of activities on site, including massages in the spa or a game of tennis.
After an early evening stroll along the beach, you can retreat back to your villa for a tasty tajine, delivered directly to your poolside terrace. Alternatively, there is a handful of unpretentious cafes and restaurants nearby in the village. The colourful souks, fishing port, cafes and restaurants in the historic town of Essaouira are only just half an hour away.
- Six 2-5 bedroom private villas in Sidi Kaouki, some with private pool
- Exercise studio available for yoga groups
- All villas and suites have internet connection, TV, DVD player, an IPod dock, safe, free bottled water and bathrobes. Larger villas have a private pool, an extra flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchens (perfect for self-catering), with oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge and kettle
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and maid service are included. Laundry service available*
- Lunch and dinner are available on request, plus a special kids menu*
- Heated communal swimming pool, with separate kids section
- The elegant spa with hammam and steam room, offering massages and beauty treatments*
- The various activities, including tennis (coach can be booked*), boules, cricket and rounders, table tennis, kids play area with swings, and cookery lessons
- Babysitting is available on request, and villas can be equipped with cots, highchairs and baby monitors*
*all at an extra cost
- The array of kids activities; a game of ping pong or a round of tennis, camel or horse riding on the beach, or simply hunting out the chameleons and turtles in the gardens
- Stargazing on the private roof terrace
- Being pampered in Rebali’s elegant domed hammam, enjoying an Oriental body scrub and relaxing massage
- Discovering one of the simple beach cafes, serving fabulous fresh seafood lunches
- Rebali Riads is a wonderful venue for a special occasion and for larger groups
- That kite surfing, camel rides and quad bikes are right on your doorstep!
- Helping Rebali Riads to support primary schools. With their efforts and funds, augmented by generous donations from guests, enough money has been raised to open a school for the local children!