This family-friendly boutique hotel, with six private riad-style villas, is nestled away behind the beach in exotic flower-filled gardens, and enjoys glorious panoramic views of the bay and surrounding countryside from its roof terraces.
The smaller 2 bedroom villas have a small sun terrace and are perfect for couples or smaller families, leading out to an inviting communal pool. The spacious 3 – 5 bedroom villas, each with their own garden and blissful private pool are especially appealing to families or a group of friends.
A stay in one of Rebali Riads combines the privacy and convenience of your own villa with the services of a boutique hotel. The villas are charmingly decorated in contemporary Moroccan style, with all creature comforts and come well equipped to European standards. You can choose from a variety of activities either locally, or en site, or if you prefer just chill out by the pool, or treat yourself to a massage in the spa.
After an evening stroll along the beach, you can retreat back to your villa for an aperitif on the roof terrace and some stargazing, before tucking into your tasty tajine, delivered directly to your poolside terrace. Alternatively, there are a handful of unpretentious cafes and restaurants nearby in the village, and the fascinating souks, colourful fishing port, interesting cafes and restaurants are only 30 min’s drive away in the historic Unesco heritage site of Essaouira.
- Six 2 – 5 bedroom luxury villas, with private and shared pools
- Exercise studio available for yoga groups
- All villas and suites have internet connection, TV, DVD player, an IPod dock, safe, free bottled water and bathrobes. Larger villas have a private pool, an extra flat screen TV, fully-equipped kitchens (perfect for self-catering), with oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge and kettle
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and maid service are included. Laundry service available*
- Lunch and dinner are available on request, plus special kids menu*
- Heated communal swimming pool, with separate kids section
- Elegant spa with hammam and steam room, offering massages and beauty treatments*
- Activities for all the family, including tennis court (coach can be booked*), boules, cricket and rounders, table tennis, kids play area with swings, cookery lessons
- Babysitting available on request, and villas can be equipped with cots, baby monitors*
*all at an extra cost
- The array of activities for kids; from participating in a game of ping pong of a round of tennis with new friends, to camel or horse riding on the beach or simply hunting out the charming chameleons and turtles in the gardens
- A lazy afternoon being pampered in Rebali’s elegant white-domed hammam, enjoying an Oriental body scrub and a relaxing massage
- Discovering one of the simple beach shack-cafes, serving fabulous fresh seafood lunches
- Rebali is a perfect venue for a fun-filled birthday or family celebration. Kite surfing, camel rides and quad bikes are right on your doorstep!
- Helping Rebali Riads to keep supporting Moroccan primary schools. With their efforts and funds, augmented by generous donations from guests, enough money has been raised to open a new school for the local children!