This friendly, chic boutique hotel enjoys a fabulous location, just a stone’s throw from Essaouira’s sandy beach and only a few minutes walk to the colourful souks and shops of the old walled Medina and the picturesque port.
Set in a pretty walled garden, of palm trees, bougainvillea and jasmine, Ocean Vagabond boasts its own heated swimming pool (quite a unique feature for such a centrally located hotel)! Plus, there is a small traditional Spa, offering hammam, and massage treatments, making it an ideal choice for both couples and families in search of both leisure and ultimate relaxation.
Inside the hotel, there are 14 well equipped rooms and suites, many with their own private terrace or balcony with views of the sea, or of the old Medina. Each is unique and stylishly decorated in ethnic styles, incorporating traditional iroko woodwork, cedar furniture and Moroccan artefacts. Downstairs, the hotel is bright and airy, and sunshine floods in from the gardens through the panoramic windows of the lounge, bar and restaurant. The restaurant serves a choice of delicious Moroccan and Mediterranean meals. Overlooking the beach and the Medina, boutique hotel Ocean Vagabond is the perfect place to stay and absorb the spirit and atmosphere of Essaouira.
- 14 rooms and suites, most with private terrace or balcony, all with en-suite bathroom (bath or shower) minibar, safe, heating, satellite TV, phone & WiFi
- A lush garden with sun loungers, terrace and a heated pool
- Spacious lounge area and well stocked library, with satellite TV and DVD’s
- L’O Restaurant, offering a selection of authentic Moroccan and Mediterranean cuisine, with an adjoining cosy bar
- Swimming in the hotel’s heated pool after a busy morning exploring the Medina, followed by an al fresco lunch in the lush gardens
- The informal atmosphere of this charming hotel, offering plenty of cosy, communal spaces for guests to chill out in
- The location, this charming boutique hotel is moments from both the beach and the souks in Essaouira
- The wide range of water sports available on the nearby beach, from kite and wind surfing to camel riding
- Sunbathing and sipping cocktails in one of the laid back beach clubs
- The spacious family rooms, sleeping up to 4 guests. Cots and highchairs are also available