(£980 for 3 nights)
Family-friendly 1-3 bedroom African-style lodges, set in lush, tranquil gardens, and only 10 minutes from Marrakech Medina.
Oasis Lodges is a charming collection of individual villas close to the heart of Marrakech. Each of the well-equipped villas has a secluded garden with hammock and sun terrace.
The spacious lodges are discreetly tucked away along winding pathways in a well-kept walled garden, stocked with tropical palms, banana and olive trees and splashes of colourful bougainvillea.
Comfortable interiors blend African and local Berber design, showcasing stylish leather chairs, fashionable Beni Ourain rugs, tripod lights, low wooden tables, sepia prints, and hand-carved bed heads, made by local Moroccan artisans.
Breakfast is included and can be served either to your own lodge, or in the communal contemporary-style dining room with tented covered terrace, perfect for al fresco dining.
A unique advantage for guests staying at Oasis Lodges during the summer months, is the added bonus of unlimited free access to the adjoining Oasiria Water Park. Popular with children and adults alike, a short stroll across the gardens takes you to a private entrance into the park with its choice of swimming pools, water slides, lazy river, cafes, restaurants and green spaces, to relax, play, or picnic on.
Perfect for couples, families or a small group of friends, a stay in one of the Oasis Lodges combines the privacy and convenience of your own villa with the services of a boutique hotel.
- 22 lodges comprising of 1 bedroom Junior Suites (55sqm) with lounge area, 2 bedroom lodges (105sqm), and 3 bedroom lodges (120sqm), all bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (3 x 1 bedroom, 13 x 2 bedroom, 6 x 3 bedroom)
- Each lodge has a lounge area with Smart TV, WiFi connection, fireplace, individual air-conditioning/heating controls (in both lounge and bedrooms), and a kitchenette with Nespresso machine, minibar and safe (in the 2 and 3 bedroom lodges, there is also a Smart TV in the master bedroom)
- Restaurant (open for breakfast and evening meals only). But you can enjoy lunch at Oasiria or nearby French restaurant La Paillote
- Buffet breakfasts can be enjoyed in the comfort of your lodge or in the restaurant
- Please note that Oasis Lodges do not as yet serve alcohol. However guests can buy wine and beers from the nearby ‘La Paillote’ restaurant. Just select your wine and beers from their menu, sign the receipt and the costs will be added to your final bill at the end of your stay
- Oasis Lodges is a good choice for everyone. Single travellers, couples, families, and groups are all well catered for
- Its fantastic location just a short drive to Marrakech Medina
- Free access to Oasiria Water Park. There are excellent facilities for children and adults, including swimming pools, lazy river, water slides and choice of restaurants
- Horse-riding lessons available a few minutes’ walk away!
- Spa facilities and golf course nearby
- The complimentary shuttle service to Djemma el Fna in Marrakech Medina
- Mint Morocco guests staying for 3 nights or more receive a complimentary lunch at the hotel! (Excluding drinks)