L’Hotel Marrakech, the exciting new venture owned by the renowned British designer Jasper Conran.
Once part of a historic 19th Century palace, L’Hotel Marrakech has been exquisitely restored and exudes an atmosphere of timeless relaxed grandeur, capturing the elegance of hotels of the 1930s. Five spacious suites surround a large exotic courtyard garden, planted with banana, orange and lemon trees. This chic, luxury retreat located in the heart of the old Medina, feels more like a home than a hotel, and offers superb comfort and service.
The riad combines superb Moroccan craftsmanship with antique furniture, textiles, lighting and original pieces of art from the owners personal collection, creating a pleasing ambience. Three of the suites have their own private terrace and overlook the lush courtyard garden, also home to the riad’s impressive ten metre swimming pool and colourful zelliges tiled fountain. A gorgeous roof terrace, awash with scented jasmine, bougainvillea, and honeysuckle is the place to unwind after a day’s foray into the souks and to take in the view of the distant Atlas Mountains and the rooftops of Marrakech.
L’Hotel Marrakech prides itself on serving delicious traditional Moroccan cuisine, celebrating the subtle spices and aromas of Marrakech, as well as some classic European dishes, using local seasonal ingredients. Whether reading in the shade by the pool, soaking up the sun on the roof terrace, enjoying cocktails or a romantic candlelit dinner in the restaurant or venturing out into the city and its souks, a stay at this romantic hideaway will undoubtedly provide a perfect opportunity to experience Morocco.
- 5 spacious suites, 3 of which have their own private terrace; with four-poster beds and all with en-suite bathrooms, luxury toiletries, bathrobes and hairdryer, air-conditioning, Wifi, safe and room service
- All prices include breakfast, complimentary mineral water and fruit
- Traditional riad garden with 10 metre swimming pool (heated in winter months)
- Large rooftop sun terrace with pergola, sun loungers dining area
- Hammam and massage room, (treatments arranged upon request)
- Meals can be served on your private balcony, in the dining room or on the roof terrace. Daily set menus for lunch and dinner, private dinner parties also catered for
- Room service, turn down and laundry service
- Available for exclusive rentals and private dinner parties
- Airport transfers can be arranged and paid for locally
- Please note that the riad has an adults-only policy and does not accept guests under 18 years of age (except for exclusive rentals)
- The enviable location in the heart of the Medina for visiting the souks and historic sites, plus an easy stroll to the trendy restaurants and designer shops in the New Town, Gueliz
- The romantic atmosphere around the courtyard at dusk, with its flickering candles and lanterns, perfect for celebrating a honeymoon, birthday or a special occasion
- The leisurely breakfasts served on the roof terrace, listening to the birdsong and soaking up the warmth of the Moroccan sunshine and the marvellous views
- Sipping drinks on your terrace, breathing the scents of the orange blossom and jasmine in the courtyard, before enjoying an intimate candlelit dinner
- Luca, the charming manager is always on hand to recommend restaurants, arrange guided tours of the Medina, or organise day trips to the Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains