L’Hotel, a luxury riad in the heart of Marrakech owned by the renowned British designer, Jasper Conran.
Once part of a historic 19th Century palace, L’Hotel Marrakech has been exquisitely restored and exudes an atmosphere of timeless relaxed grandeur, capturing the elegance of hotels of the 1930’s. The five spacious suites surround a large, exotic courtyard garden, planted with orange, lemon and banana trees. This is a chic, luxury retreat located in the heart of the old Medina, and feels more like a home than a hotel, yet offers supreme comfort and excellent service.
The riad combines superb Moroccan craftsmanship with antique furniture, textiles, and original pieces of art from the owners personal collection, creating a pleasing ambience. Three of the beautiful suites have their own private terrace and overlook the lush courtyard garden, home to the hotel’s impressive swimming pool and colourful zellige tiled fountain. L’Hotel also has a gorgeous roof terrace, awash with scented jasmine, bougainvillea, and honeysuckle. It’s the perfect spot to unwind after a foray in the souks, relax in the sunshine and take in the magnificent views of the distant Atlas Mountains over the rooftops.
L’Hotel Marrakech prides itself on serving delicious traditional Moroccan cuisine, celebrating the subtle spices and aromas of Marrakech, as well as some classic European dishes, using local seasonal ingredients. Whether reading in the shade by the pool, soaking up the sun on the roof terrace, enjoying cocktails or a romantic candlelit dinner in the restaurant, a stay at this luxury riad in Marrakech will not disappoint.
- There are 5 spacious suites, 3 of which have their own private terrace. All suites have four poster beds and en-suite bathrooms, luxury toiletries, bathrobes, hairdryer, air-conditioning, WiFi, and safe
- Price includes breakfast, complimentary mineral water and fruit
- 10m swimming pool (heated in winter months)
- There is a large rooftop terrace with pergola, sun loungers and dining area
- Hammam and massage room (treatments arranged locally)
- Meals can be served on your private balcony, in the dining room, or up on the roof terrace. There are daily set menus for lunch and dinner, and private dinner parties can also be catered for
- Room service, turn down and laundry service
- This riad is also available to book for exclusive use
- Airport transfers can be arranged and are payable locally
- Please note that the riad has an adult only hotel and does not accept guests under 18 years of age (except for exclusive rentals)
- The location! The riad is in the heart of the old Medina, ideal for visiting the many sights and famous souks. The trendy shops and restaurants in the new town, Gueliz, are also within walking distance
- The romantic atmosphere around the courtyard at dusk, with its flickering candles and lanterns, perfect for celebrating a special occasion
- The tasty breakfasts served up on the roof terrace, soak up the warmth of the Moroccan sunshine and marvel at the views over the rooftops
- Sipping drinks on your terrace, breathing the sweet scent of the orange blossom and jasmine in the courtyard, before enjoying an intimate candlelit dinner
- The charming manager, Luca, is always on hand to recommend restaurants, arrange guided tours of the city, or day trips to the beautiful villages of the Atlas Mountains