This luxury boutique hotel is one of the prettiest hideaways we know of in Marrakech. With lush, tranquil garden and large pool, it is an oasis of calm in the heart of the Medina.
The centrepiece of this once historic palace, as its name suggests, is an exceptional private garden, in fact one of the largest in the Medina, originally owned by a Marrakechi princess.
This charming luxury hotel in Marrakech Medina is laid out in the style of a traditional riad, around the inviting pool. With a tinkling fountain, arched walkways and a profusion of jacarandas, centuries-old palms, orange trees and other exotic plants, this beautiful garden is a perfect haven in which to relax and sunbathe.
There are 36 stylish bedrooms, all surrounding the interior garden, the hotel retains an intimate and a friendly atmosphere, with an attentive team of smiling staff to look after all your needs. Bedrooms are spacious and immensely comfortable, blending smart modern design and comforts, with traditional Moroccan influences. Many of the rooms also boast a balcony, terrace or patio, with lovely views over the garden.
The cocktail bar and restaurant occupy the former grand salon of the palace, with its impressive high sculpted cedar wood ceiling, reflecting the intimate charm of a bygone era. The chef prepares inventive menus, including innovative Moroccan dishes, as well as Mediterranean and other international cuisine. There is also an extensive choice of excellent Moroccan and French wines.
Another highlight of the hotel is its rooftop Oriental Spa, with a traditional hammam and soothing massages, as well as classic beauty treatments in tranquil surroundings.
Situated in the friendly Kasbah area of the Medina, the hotel a is the ideal spot for walking to the splendid palaces, souks and the famous Djemma el Fna square. If you are looking for a luxury hotel with pool in the heart of Marrakech Medina, then look no further than this delightful boutique hotel.
- 36 stylish rooms with en-suite bath or shower room, most have a balcony or patio. Suites have a fireplace, huge bath or rain shower, and a private terrace. Breakfast is included
- All rooms have air-conditioning, heating, ceiling fans, minibar, satellite TV, WiFi, safe and hairdryer
- Large garden with swimming pool – one the biggest pools in the Medina! (Heated in winter months)
- Charming bar and restaurant, with outside terrace serving delicious Moroccan and international cuisine
- Beautiful Spa on the roof terrace, with 2 traditional hammams and massage rooms
- There is a small gift shop, which sells local handicrafts such as jewellery, perfumes and spices
- The hotel is a member of both the prestigious ‘Châteaux et Hotels Collection’ and ‘Hôtels de Charme & Caractère’ which endorses the hotel’s character and high level of service
- This is a perfect retreat at any time of year, with its inviting heated swimming pool
- Relaxing in the pretty gardens listening to nothing but birdsong
- A romantic candlelit dinner in the garden under the stars
- Relaxing in the hammam and a massage in the Spa after a long day exploring the city
- The sumptuous Sultane suites, each with their own private terrace, are just perfect for a romantic weekend
- The hotel is a great choice for families, and the children will love the gardens and the shelving pool
- The convenient location, a mere 15 minute drive from the airport, and only a short walk or calèche ride to the sights and souks
- With plenty of rooms and space, the hotel is ideal for small group celebrations and events