Le Farnatchi is a stunning luxury riad with its own Spa, pool and restaurant in the heart of Marrakech.
The hotel is expertly run by James Wix, who has many years experience in hospitality. James and his friendly team are always on hand to ensure guests have every need catered for, for whom nothing is too much trouble.
Each of the 10 sumptuous suites are unique in style, perfectly combining traditional Moroccan with more contemporary European design. In fact, most of the furniture has been handmade by local craftsmen especially for the hotel, with guests’ utmost comfort in mind.
There is no better way to start the day than with a delicious breakfast up on the roof terrace, enjoying its magnificent views of the rooftops. There are plenty of comfy sun loungers on the terrace, a splendid spot to soak up some sunshine with a good book.
At the heart of the riad’s courtyard is the unique, beautiful pool with its emerald green tiles which looks simply magical when illuminated at night, just the place for a pre-dinner drink before venturing out to one of the many excellent restaurants nearby.
Just around the corner from the riad, is the stunning Spa. With private marble hammams and relaxing treatment rooms, the therapist use only the finest organic skin care which will leave you feeling relaxed and revitalised.
This hotel is in a fantastic location for sightseeing, with many of the city’s major sights on the doorstep, and the concierge team at the riad are more than happy to book an array of experiences to make your stay in Marrakech truly unforgettable.
- The 10 luxury suites each have an en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, heating, and an IPod docking station
- There is complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel
- Courtyard swimming pool with jet stream
- Luxury Spa with hammam and treatment rooms
- There is a private dining room at the hotel, which is exclusive to guests (reservations are required)
- Day trips can be arranged by the riad, or before you travel
- This riad can be booked exclusively, making it an ideal choice for a special occasion for a group of friends!
- The convenient location of the hotel, which is so close to many sights including Marrakech Museum, Medersa Ben Youssef, and the Photography Museum
- An invigorating massage and hammam in the luxurious Spa
- Enjoying an excellent meal at Le Trou au Mur, an elegant and contemporary restaurant, which is just moments away from the riad
- The complimentary Djellabas and Fez’s given to all guests as little keepsakes to remind you of your fabulous stay!