Le Farnatchi, an incredibly stylish boutique hotel in the heart of Marrakech. Expertly run by James Wix, who, with many years experience in hospitality under his belt, is on hand with his professional team to ensure his guests have every need catered for, simply nothing is too much trouble.
Each of the 10 sumptuous suites are unique in their style and design, perfectly combining traditional Moroccan and more contemporary European design; in fact most of the furniture has been handmade by local craftsmen for Le Farnatchi, with, naturally, guests utmost comfort in mind.
Feast on a delicious breakfast on the roof terrace before relaxing on a comfy lounger or take a dip in the unique jet stream pool with its emerald green tiles which dominates the central courtyard. Or you could treat yourself to a relaxing hammam and invigorating massage in the fabulous new spa, using the finest organic skin-care products, followed by a romantic meal in the riad’s dining room. Le Farnatchi is an exquisite luxury riad in an authentic quarter of Marrakech.
- The 10 suites all have those creature comforts we all love, such as Bose IPod docking stations, on demand movies and of course, free Wifi access throughout the riad
- Courtyard swimming pool and exclusive luxury spa and hammam
- Private dining room, exclusive for Le Farnatchi’s guests (meals must be requested in advance)
- An overwhelming amount of fantastic trips and experiences can be arranged by the riad locally or by Mint Morocco, before you leave
- Coming soon…. the riad’s very own new restaurant, combining the very best of Moroccan home cooking!
- This riad is perfect for fabulous parties and ‘exclusive use’ bookings, a superb place for a special occasion!
- The convenient location close to the Marrakech Museum, Medersa Ben Youssef, the Photography Museum, as well as some of the new colourful trendy boutiques
- An invigorating massage and hammam in the new luxury spa
- Popping into Le Trou au Mur – an uber chic and popular restaurant, just moments away
- The complimentary Djellabas and Fez’s given to all guests as little souvenirs!