Kasbah Bab Ourika is a stunning luxury boutique hotel and retreat with its own spa, swimming pools and restaurant nestled in the High Atlas Mountains, just 45 mins from Marrakech.
Located at the top of a hill above the Ourika Valley, in Toubkal National Park, Kasbah Bab Ourika boasts sensational snowy mountain views, overlooking the winding Ourika river and surrounding lemon and orange groves- an awe-inspiring vista.
The hotel has 41 rooms overall, including 15 rooms in the main building, another 15 located within the gardens, including a 5 bedroom villa with infinity pool and 3 pool suites and since Autumn 2020 a further 11 new rooms are now available within their new retreat. With stylish, individually decorated rooms furnished with beautiful leather chairs, Berber furniture and locally sourced materials and handicrafts, guests can relax by secluded pools or sit out on private terraces taking in the spectacular surroundings. Located just below the kitchen gardens, the newly created 11 en-suite bedroom retreat is available for parties, weddings, corporate events, yoga groups and themed experiences, such as painting, photography and pottery. Room rates include wifi, breakfast, staff, including housekeeper, linen and towels etc.
The Beldi Spa is dedicated to relaxation, wellbeing and beauty, offering a variety of treatments, from massages and hammams to facial treatments and oriental manicures. Aromatherapy oils are sourced from the neighbouring Nectarome organic garden.
At the restaurant, classically trained chef Michael Arthur delivers delicious and nutritious seasonal Moroccan and European menus created with organic produce sourced from the kitchen gardens and local markets. Meals can be served in the colonnaded restaurant, sunlit garden terraces or poolside. On request, exotic picnics are available for day trippers and specialities can be brought to guests private suites for an intimate sunset meal.
This family friendly hotel is in a great location for sightseeing, with Marrakech only a 45 minute drive away and for those preferring to stay closer by, local guided walks are available, to the mountains, waterfalls and local markets (and even skiing in the winter months).
- Incredible views of the Ourika Valley and the Atlas mountains
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning and heating
- Complimentary WiFi access throughout
- Beautiful mature gardens
- Secluded walled swimming pool
- Luxury Spa with hammam and treatment rooms
- Restaurant and bar with room service offering locally sourced produce
- Day trips can be arranged by the hotel
- The whole hotel can be booked exclusively, making it an ideal choice for a special occasion for a group of family and friends!
- Ambling around the stunning gardens
- The location, a tranquil haven with magnificent views yet a short hop into the bustling medina of Marrakech
- A relaxing spa treatment after a day out exploring the Atlas Mountains
- The enchanting private villa with it’s own infinity pool