Unlike many of the more rustic boutique hotels in the Atlas Mountains, Domaine Malika is completely unique, with a chic Art Deco theme flowing throughout this charming little hotel.
There are just 7 rooms at the stylish Domaine Malika, each minimalist in design with vintage posters dotted around, cleverly contrasting with the Moroccan furniture and local handicrafts. But its outside that is truly spectacular; each room has the most beautiful views over the Toubkal National Park, all but one has a private terrace, a magical spot to relax and take in the panorama of the surrounding Berber countryside.
The enthusiastic French owners and their friendly team are always on hand to assist; whether you fancy a guided walk through the neighbouring villages, a trip to bustling Marrakech, or simply spoiling yourself with a soothing hammam and massage; just ask one of the team and it will be arranged.
Domaine Malika is surrounded by lush organic gardens of olive, almond and citrus trees, all used in the preparation of wholesome home-cooked meals. During the summer, dine under the stars by the beautiful swimming pool, or in cooler months in the cosy yet sophisticated restaurant, warmed by the gently crackling fire.
- 1 Room, 5 Junior Suites, and 1 spacious Suite
- Swimming pool surrounded by sweet-scented gardens
- Hammam and massage room
- Cookery classes
- Guided treks and excursions
- Children 12 years and over are welcome
- A pampering hammam and rejuvenating massage after an exhilarating trek in the dramatic terrain of the Atlas Mountains
- Curling up by the fire in the cosy lounge with a steaming glass of fresh mint tea
- The diverse cuisine; Moroccan with a firm French twist, especially the unusual but divine homemade jams served at breakfast
- The beautiful, manicured gardens and large swimming pool
- A day trip to exotic Marrakech – a mere hour’s drive away!