If you are looking for total relaxation in beautiful and spacious surroundings, then this exclusive, luxury villa is the perfect choice for you!
Set in 1.5 acres of spectacular, sub-tropical gardens of palms, olive and citrus trees, with a large inviting pool and stunning Atlas mountain views, Dar Tamazerte is fully staffed to ensure a truly relaxing stay and offers high standards of service and cuisine.
The villa is perfect for a family, a group of friends or a couple, with an elegant and comfortable lounge, a separate dining room and four en-suite bedrooms, all decorated to a very high standard, combining contemporary furnishings with traditional Moroccan touches.
Outside, there are various terraces for guests to relax on or enjoy a meal alfresco, while soaking up the warm sunshine and taking in the incredible mountain views. For an especially memorable meal, the rooftop terrace awaits, where you can enjoy a candlelit dinner under the star-filled skies. Guests can also take advantage of the shared on site facilities, including a clay tennis court and exercise room .
Situated on a small private domaine in the Ourika Valley, in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, 28km from Marrakech, Dar Tamazerte provides tranquillity and relaxation, whilst still giving easy access to the fascinating sights, souks and restaurants of the city.
- 4 en-suite bedrooms, each with own terrace, leading out to the garden, all with bath or shower & wc; 3 bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 twin) in the main villa, with the 4th bedroom (a double with shower & wc) located in a separate garden suite, with its own entrance and terrace, next to the main villa
- Fully staffed with live-in cook and housekeeper. Breakfast is included; all other meals are at extra cost: Lunch £12; dinner £18 (children under 10 years pay 50%). No charge for children under 2 years
- All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and organic toiletries
- Large lounge and dining room, with French doors to terrace and garden*
- Children of all ages are welcome and baby cot or extra beds available on request. Please note that parents must supervise children at all times
- Private swimming pool: 8m x 9m
- House Manager oversees the villa and offers a concierge service to arrange transfers and excursions
- Wifi/internet access (suitable for emailing and browsing only), Ipod dock, DVD, CD player, TV (for DVD’s only)*
- Complimentary bottle of wine for Mint Morocco guests
- Meals, airport transfers and excursions can be arranged and are at extra cost
- Shared use of Bab Adrar exercise room and clay tennis court
- The incredibly relaxing atmosphere of this lovely villa, with its pretty gardens, outside terraces and panoramic views of the magical Atlas mountains
- The owner’s attention to detail and the little ‘luxuries’ offered, such as fine linen, toiletries, fresh flowers and Ipod docks in each room
- The charming new garden room, with its direct access to the pool and lawns, perfect for guests looking for some degree of extra privacy!
- The villa’s kitchen garden which provides fresh vegetables, fruit and produce which are served with your meals
- Mustapha, the charming English-speaking House Manager offers a full concierge service for arranging tours, treks, massages and booking restaurants