Nestling in the Palmeraie, the exclusive palm grove area of Marrakech, Dar Ouidane is a chic four-bedroom private villa, set in 2 hectares of colourful gardens, planted with olive, palm and citrus trees. This contemporary style villa, with its extensive grounds and outside terraces, was designed by the renowned architect Quentin Wilbaux and has a real feeling of space and tranquillity.
The en suite bedrooms are spacious and bright, designed for comfort and relaxation; with high ceilings, white painted walls and floor-to-ceiling French windows at the garden level, opening out on to the outside terrace. A contemporary decor blends an eclectic mix of brightly coloured funky furnishings, old Moorish and African sculptures and original modern paintings. Most rooms have chimneys and offer beautiful views over the gardens, across to the distant Atlas Mountains.
A small team of discreet but friendly staff are on hand to look after you; to serve you refreshing mint tea or cocktails on the terrace and prepare alfresco dinners in the garden, or in the cosy lounge in the cooler winter months, which also serves as a dining room…nothing is too much trouble.
Although less than 25 minutes from the city centre Medina, the villa feels like a rural retreat, with its huge gardens and a splendid 20m long heated pool which lies at the heart of it.
Dar Ouidane is a perfect place to celebrate a birthday or a special occasion, or simply to escape the bustle of the Medina to and relax and unwind in comfortable and private surroundings with family and friends.
- 4 en suite bedrooms, all with air-conditioning in all room. Breakfast included
- Large lounge/dining room with fireplace, TV room (can be made up as a 5th bedroom for kids)
- Private swimming pool (20m x 5m) (pool heating recommended Oct-April**)
- Fully-staffed with housekeeper, cook and maid
- Wifi, Sat TV, DVD and CD player
- Please note that there are 2 friendly dogs that live on site
- Meals, transfers and excursions arranged**
- Massage treatments can be arranged**
- Special celebration parties also arranged**
** All at extra cost
- The spacious gardens and terraces surrounded by cacti, olive and palm trees, allowing you to follow the sun or shade all day or cool off in the villa’s fabulous pool
- The charming Master first-floor suite with sunken tadelakt bath and its own private terrace
- The romantic candlelit dinners on the patio watching the dazzling sunsets
- Kids will love it too! There’s plenty of space to run around outside, whilst inside, the cosy TV room, with its books games and DVD’s can also be made up as their own private den
- A perfect retreat for a family or group of friends who want somewhere with charm, peace and tranquillity yet want to be close to all that Marrakech has to offer