Undoubtedly one of our most popular luxury villas in Marrakech. Jardin des Roses offers extensive grounds, a private pool, your own spa, plus a friendly team to look after you. This stunning private villa is ideally located just over five minutes’ drive from the ancient Medina
With bright, spacious interiors, this luxury catered villa in Marrakech combines chic Moroccan furnishings with the five-star services of a top-notch boutique hotel including your own chef.
Set in landscaped gardens with scented roses and mandarin, palm and olive trees, the main villa offers four large suites, all with private terraces, some of which have views to the majestic Atlas Mountains. There’s a large separate garden room which can be used as a conference room, or perhaps for a unique celebration, or accommodation for four guests. Plus a delightful pavilion which provides a further en-suite bedroom with private terrace and a charming wooden bungalow.
The centre piece is the large private pool. Certainly large enough to get some lengths in, surrounded by parasols, comfy sun loungers and a shaded seating area.
Villa Jardin des Roses also boasts a small private spa, complete with traditional hammam, massage and beauty room, with an array of pampering treatments that we can arrange for you in advance, or you can speak to the team and book treatments locally.
Nothing is too much trouble for Michel the owner and his friendly, yet discreet team, who will look after you impeccably, cook delicious meals and arrange guided tours of Marrakech Medina and day trips to the Berber villages of the nearby Atlas Mountains.
- Stylish villa with 4 en-suite bedrooms (each 50m2), a separate open-plan pavilion (80m2), sleeping up to 2 adults and 2 young children, a wooden bungalow (40m2), sleeping 2 guests, plus the fabulous large garden room (140m2) in the garden which can sleep up to 4 guests. Each room can be twin or double-bedded. The villa sleeps 16 guests + extra beds can be provided for children
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning/heating, safe, a separate wc, dressing room and outside terrace. Ground-floor rooms open onto a small Zen garden, with outside shower
- Breakfast, unlimited mineral water, tea, coffee and return airport transfers are included (provided guests are arriving and departing on the same flights)
- Large garden with private swimming pool (5m x 15m). Pool with sun loungers and umbrellas. Pool heating is recommended Oct-April (costs €40 per day). Small fitness terrace, with treadmill, exercise bike and weights in the garden
- Lounge-dining room with air-conditioning/heating and open fireplace. Fibre-optic internet connection and Satellite TV. Small library room with CD/DVD, Ipod player and Bose sound system in lounge, terrace and gardens
- Fully staffed luxury villa in Marrakech with a House Manager, your own chef/cook and maids
- Spa with hammam, massage room, beauty treatment room and relaxation area
- Approx. costs of meals per person: Lunch: €18; Dinner: €25 (children under 12 years 50% reduction. Drinks not included
- Ideal for families with young children (cot, highchair & babysitting service provided)
- Villa Jardin des Roses’ peaceful and convenient location, less than 10 minutes drive from the delights of Marrakech Medina but far enough to ensure a restful stay
- Perfect for families with children; the popular Oasiria Water Park is just a 5 minute walk away (and offers 50% discount to all villa residents). Horse riding and a 9-hole golf course also nearby, plus easy access to all the fun of Marrakech
- As an alternative to the ‘a la carte’ meals, you can choose the ‘Liberty’ menu option, whereby the staff do your shopping and the Cook prepares your meals. The cost for this service is €40 for lunch or €60 for dinner (available for 7 night stays or more only), guests reimburse the staff for the cost of the shopping
- A perfect retreat for celebrations and events, this villa can also be booked in conjunction with two neighbouring villas (Villa ML and Villa Amina) for larger groups. Live entertainment can also be arranged